This policy is important to us and we know how important it is to you.
It ensures that you have a pleasant and safe experience, with complete confidence when using our services.
We protect your privacy by ensuring the protection, confidentiality, non-alteration, availability, and security of the data you entrust to us.
To this end, we apply technical and organizational measures in accordance with applicable data protection law.
1. Customer of Swiss Global Insurance: you have already taken out insurance via the form on the site or a PDF form.
2. Visitor to Swiss Global Insurance: you browse the Swiss Global insurance website without having created a customer account.
1. WHO ARE WE?
Swiss Global Insurance, is a company, represented by M. Pierre Belli, as Director, whose registered office is located at rue du Rhône 14, CH-1204 Geneva, Switzerland.
Swiss Global Insurance publishes the website https://swissglobalinsurance.com and, as such, carries out various processing operations on your data in its capacity as data controller.
2.WHEN DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
2.1. Why do we collect your personal data?
We may collect your data when:
2. You subscribe to our insurance via the form provided for this purpose.
3. You use our forms on the customer contact and intermediary contact page when you have a question or wish to become one of our intermediaries.
We process your data in order to:
1. Offer you the most fluid and relevant navigation experience possible.
2. Process your subscription to our insurance.
3. Respond to your request or your wish to become one of our intermediaries with as much detail as possible when you use our form on the intermediaries contact page.
3. WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA?
Various internal departments of Swiss Global Insurance may have access to your data.
We do not share your data with any third party unless we suspect fraud.
In this case, we may share certain information with other insurance companies and/or legal authorities.
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your data is kept by Swiss Global Insurance only for the necessary time to carry out the processing operations described in paragraphs 2.
We only store your personal data insofar as and for as long as is required for us to perform our services or to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
The personal data that you provide us directly by subscribing to our insurance will be used to create your profile, your offer and to assure us that the information you have given us is correct.
We reserve the right, as mentioned in paragraph 3, in order to detect and prevent any fraud, to share information relating to suspicions of fraud with other insurance companies and/or legal authorities.
The data that you send us by e-mail will be used to reply to your message or to provide you with the requested information.
5.WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
5.1 Your rights
You have the right to:
1. Request access and rectification of your data.
2. Request the limitation of the processing of your data (See 5.2).
3. Request the deletion of your data (See 5.3).
4. Ask for the portability of your data.
5.2. Limiting the processing of your data
In the case of a data limitation request, you must dispute the accuracy of your data during the period in which we can verify the accuracy of the data.
You may also assert your right if we no longer need your data for the processing operations referred to in paragraph 2, but they are still necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of your legal rights.
5.3 Deleting your data
In the event of a request to delete your data, Swiss Global Insurance will have to keep it in the form of an intermediate archive. This is for the period necessary to satisfy its legal, accounting, and tax obligations.
5.4 How to assert your rights
If you wish to access, delete, rectify, perform a portability or request a limitation of your data, you can contact us at the following e-mail address:
We will send you a reply within a maximum of (1) month following the date of receipt of your request.
6.1 What types of cookies are present on our site
There are several types of cookies that you may encounter while browsing Swiss Global Insurance:
1. Essential cookies: Indispensable for navigation and proper execution of the ordering process.
Removing them may cause navigation difficulties on our site or the impossibility of placing an order.
2. Functionality cookies. They are not essential but optimize the user experience of the site.
Removing them will not cause any navigation difficulties but will remove some practical functions such as automatic language switching according to your browser language.
3. Analytics cookies. They are there to improve the site according to your needs and to match our offers to your expectations.
Removing them will not change your navigation.
6.2 Manage cookies placed on your device
You have the choice at any time to accept or refuse that one or more cookies be stored on your device except those necessary for the operation of the site.
This can be done either through our configuration tool available on our website or with the configuration tool of your browser software.
6.3. The choices available to you through our tool
With our tool, you can choose which cookies can be placed on your website.
If you have already accepted our cookies and would like to change your choice, simply click on the small gear on the home page.
7. TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
We store your data in Switzerland and the European Union only.
We do not transfer your data to any other third country.
We implement a variety of technical and organizational measures to safeguard the security and integrity of your personal information.
We also protect your information offline in the same way. Personal information is only accessible to employees who use it for specific purposes (for example, creating your insurance or answering one of your questions). Devices and servers on which personal information is stored are kept in a secure environment.
9.REVIEW AND UPDATE OF THE POLICY
Our policy will be updated whenever it will be necessary to meet the various requirements of data protection regulations.
Last update date : 11/06/2020